Thank you very much for your continued support of Sonic Official SNS. In appreciation of our fans, we are pleased to announce the ‘Sonic Official Fan Meeting Tour 2023-2024’!
Building upon the success of last year’s ‘Sonic Official Twitter 1st Meetup,’ this event is getting even bigger! While the previous event was held at a single venue in Tokyo, this time we are expanding to four locations across Japan and also hosting events in the Asian region, making it a total of six venues!
During the event, we have planned activities that will allow fans to interact with each other, as well as discussions with our official SNS staff and development team members. Through this Fan Meeting Tour, we hope to facilitate interactions among fans, both with our staff and among fans themselves from Japan and Asia, and continue to elevate the Sonic and Sonic fan community. We encourage you to join us enthusiastically!
From all of us on the Sonic Official SNS staff.
In Japan, it’s planned to be held in 4 locations, and in regions outside Japan, 2 locations are scheduled to host the event!
|Event Areas||Date and Location|
|Tokyo||November 5, 2023|
Sega Headquarters, Osaki Garden Tower
|Osaka||December 16, 2023|
TKP Garden City PREMIUM Osaka Station
|Fukuoka||January 20, 2024|
TKP Hakata Ekimae City Center
|Sapporo||April 20, 2024|
TKP Garden City PREMIUM Sapporo Odori
|Seoul||Scheduled for February 2024|
Details will be announced later
|Taipei||Scheduled for March 2024|
Details will be announced later
*The event at each venue is scheduled to take place from around 14:00 to around 17:00.
Application Period for Participation
The application period for participation in the Tokyo, Osaka, and Fukuoka venues is from September 19, 2023 (Tuesday) to September 30, 2023 (Saturday) until 23:59.
*For applications for venues other than those mentioned above, details will be announced later on this page and on Sonic’s official website, Sonic Official X.
Number of Invited Participants
For each venue in Japan, we plan to accommodate between 30 to 50 participants.
*If there are more applications than available slots, participants will be selected through a lottery.
*Details regarding the Seoul and Taipei venues will be announced later through the respective regional SNS accounts.
Free (Participants are responsible for their own transportation expenses to the venue.)
- Follow the “Sonic the Hedgehog Official” account on X (formerly Twitter).
If you are selected, you will receive individual instructions via DM on your X account by the second week of October.
About the Application
- If there are any deficiencies in your input or if we cannot contact you, your right to win may become invalid.
- After applying, please do not unfollow the Sonic the Hedgehog Official X Account during the drawing period. If you unfollow, your application will be considered invalid.
- We do not accept questions or inquiries about the drawing or winning process.
- Participants under the age of 18 will require parental consent. If you are under 18 and are selected as a winner, please print the consent form that will be posted on this page at a later date, have your guardian fill in the necessary information, and submit it at the reception desk on the day of the event.
- The content of this event may be subject to change without prior notice at our discretion.
- We will not disclose or provide the personal information of customers who have entered at the time of application to third parties other than our outsourcing partners without the customer’s consent (except as required by law, etc.).
- Sega employees and their affiliates are not eligible to participate in this event.
- Participation is limited to the individual who has registered in advance. The right to participate cannot be transferred.
- Generally, late arrivals and early departures are not allowed.
- Participants are responsible for their own transportation expenses to the venue.
- Winners will be contacted separately via DM (Direct Message) on X. Please make sure you can display DMs on your device or bring a printed copy of the winning DM for verification at the reception.
- We may ask for a form of identification for verification at the reception. Please bring a valid ID that matches the name you provided during registration.
- Bringing dangerous items or pets into the venue is prohibited (except for service animals).
- Directly giving bouquets, gifts, etc., to the performers is not allowed.
- Recording videos or audio during the event is not permitted. Photography may be restricted for some portions, so please follow the instructions of venue staff. If you plan to post photos of others on the internet, especially on social media, please obtain their consent.
- Disruptive behavior that inconveniences other attendees is not allowed inside or outside the venue. Failure to comply with staff instructions may result in eviction.
- The organizer is not responsible for accidents, theft, troubles, etc., caused by attendees’ actions inside or outside the venue. If accidents or damages to third parties occur due to similar actions, they should be resolved between the parties involved. The organizer will not get involved.
- In the event of force majeure such as natural disasters, the event may be interrupted or canceled.
- Photos and videos will be taken by staff and media on the day of the event. Please be aware that these images and videos may be used on Twitter, websites, media articles, etc.
Regarding Infection Control Measures During the Event
If you have a fever of 37.5 degrees Celsius or higher, or if you are experiencing symptoms such as coughing, sore throat, or shortness of breath, please refrain from attending the event.
Wearing a mask at the venue is optional. We kindly ask for your cooperation in infection control measures such as practicing cough etiquette, hand washing, and hand sanitizing.
Source: Sonic Channel