The Japanese Sonic the Hedgehog social media account has announced that a patch for Sonic Frontiers will be rolling out for the PS4 and PS5 versions of the game starting today, and that other versions will follow suit shortly.
The patch fixes the following issues:
- Fixed an issue where the boss would disappear when retrying a boss battle on Kronos Island.
- Fixed an issue where a major puzzle on Chaos Island remained unsolved on the map screen despite having cleared it.
Minor bug fixes, but it’s a start!
UPDATE: The PS4 and PS5 patch notes read:
- Fixed random crashing bugs.
- Addressed audio related issues.
- Added UI improvements.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Added stability and performance improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
Stay tuned to Sonic City for more Sonic Frontiers news and updates!