In anticipation of Sonic’s birthday, the staff cafeteria at SEGA Headquarters is hosting a special celebration featuring a Sonic Frontiers themed menu. The mouthwatering dishes on offer will surely make you want to recreate them at home!
The menu includes the following delightful items:
- “Sonic Chili Dog Happy Birthday Set” Complete with Sonic’s favorite (onion) rings.
- “Tails’ Workshop Special! Gochisou Carbonara” – Tails’ tails are creatively represented with pumpkin.
- “Knuckles’ Mighty Fist Tomato Ramen” – A vibrant red soup with cheese toppings.
- “Sage’s Curry Masterpiece Tandoori Chicken & Fried Chicken Combo” – The curry roux and paprika capture Sage’s black and red motifs.
- “Amy’s Sunday Date” – A sweet and cute creation reflecting Amy’s color motifs.
- “Ice Cap’s Melting Snow” – A refreshing beverage that helps beat the summer heat.
Be sure to check out the gallery below for more pictures of each mouthwatering menu item!
For the latest Sonic news and updates, stay tuned to Sonic City!