The collectible enamel character pin manufacturer, FiGPiN, is set to release a new line of Sonic and Shadow pins. However, this time, they’ll be exclusive to Target, with a retail price of $29.99 USD.
Here’s a look at the pins and their product description below!
- Sized approximated 3″ tall (76.2 mm) and 3/32″ thick (2.0mm) with a three-point backing.
- Encased in a museum quality acrylic display box to display your enamel pin for a premium experience.
- Have your enamel pin stand up on its own with the patented FiGPiN soft rubber pin backer.
- A character-specific background card available in the display case to finish the look.
- With the unique serial number on the back of your FiGPiN, unlock your pin on the FiGPiN App for a first-hand look into bonus facts, history, and exclusive benefits as a collector.
The Sonic the Hedgehog 2 pack FiGPiN Set is an exclusive Target Release featuring Sonic (1351) and Shadow (1354). Each enamel pin is encased in its own acrylic display box with character-specific background card and patented FiGPiN backer. Officially licensed with SEGA, this 2 pack FiGPiN Set is a collectible pairing of favorite Sonic the Hedgehog characters.
The pins are scheduled for release on October 8th, 2023, and are currently available for pre-order on Target’s website.
Keep an eye on Sonic City for further updates and news regarding Sonic merchandise!